Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where do we go, or where do I go?

A bouquet of roses, remind me to my past. I was a person who like to follow people. I am loyal and always try to pick up my word carefully. I even thought of killing myself by stabbing a kitchen knife after being scolded by my mom. All of because I don't want anyone to be annoy by my existence.

When I was young, I started to love books. I was always read my sister text book when I was in Standard 1. Never have my own new book eversince. In my classroom use to have a small cupboard that safekept many children books. Pak matlob is the largest range of book I chose.

Never miss the library schedule. Started to read Enyd Blyton series, A. Samad Ismail novel, A. Samad Said... poetry and such when I was in Standard 3. B. Malaysia subject is my favourite. I wanted to be a writer (sasterawan). When I compose, I'll make sure my composition will be able to win the seniors level.

Anyway, due to some academic reason, which obvoiously did not achieve flying colours anyway, my parent have come and query down my interest away. I started to lost my ability to write. I have very less time to go to library. I started to loaf after school. I have no other hobbies at home. except chatting with friends and seeing peoples surrounding at bus stand. That is my reality novel at that time. I made contact to many of the other school friend as well. Sigh!

I believed that every moment were "hikmah". I'll come back to write more.

Adios!!!!

2 comments:

tsukumo ryusuke said...

Everyone got their own story, worst moment and best moment. the best moment that have u in my life was when i can tap ur belly. hahahaha

qalleed said...

that make you the most memorable person I've ever had....