Friday, April 18, 2008

what a termendous waste without updating the blog! here i am again. I am suffering acute lower back pain for half year. Everybody has given me so many advise and assistance. My mom, my dad, my lovely wife, my mother-in-law, my kids trying so hard to see me heal. My mom-in-law giving me precious assistance tht allowing me to carry on with my chiropractic therapy.

Now , after a month walking with my elbow crutches that was bought at maycare for RM51, I am gradually walking straight and painless. Except my left leg still weak and make me MCs for almost 3 weeks.

i am start looking for a new skill: web development using ASP/PHP and mysql. I want to gain the skill right that will enable me to work from home and selling my products all over the country. By now, I am still looking around for someone who are really keen to guide me through.

Oh! I have a month old, Qalleef , born in March 14, this year. Lovely baby, lovely family!

No comments: